Here are some of the Nursing scholarships on our site for which you may qualify.
For students enrolled in a course of study leading to certification and employment in direct patient care, preferably in the Worcester area.
For residents of Leicester to pursue full or part-time studies in a health-related field.
To be eligible, the candidate must be a registered nurse, a licensed practical nurse, or a certified nursing assistant (evidence of licensure or certification must accompany the application) and be currently accepted or enrolled in 1 of the following programs: 1) an L.P.N. program; 2) an accredited R.N. program or undergraduate health care management program; 3) a baccalaureate or master's degree program in nursing or gerontology; 4) an undergraduate or graduate program in health care management. Candidates must be currently employed in long-term (for at least 1 year) and plan to remain employed in that field for at least 2 years after graduation. They must be members of National Associaton of Directors of Nursing Administration in Long Term Care (NADONA/LTC) or sponsored by a member.
Provides scholarships to graduate students who are pursuing either a master's degree in nursing or a doctoral degree in nursing or a related discipline.
Be a legal resident of North Carolina
Have completed a minimum of six (6) semester hours of course work in their graduate program of study by the application deadline (courses in progress DO NOT meet this requirement)
Be granted unconditional admission to a master’s degree program in nursing or a doctoral degree program in nursing or a related discipline and be classified as a graduate degree student by the college or university*
*Master's program must be located in North Carolina; doctoral program may be outside of North Carolina
Scholarships to students attending IWU majoring in religion and philosophy and intending to serve as either a pastor or missionary, nursing, or education, as determined by IWU.
The Hall- Wesleyan Memorial Scholarship Fund was created by Luella Hall in 1994 in memory of Reverend W.F. Hall, Mary B. Howlett Hall and Delia Howlett. This scholarship was created to benefit IWU students majoring in Religion and Philosophy (intending to serve as a pastor or missionary), Nursing or Education. The fund is now advised by Indiana Wesleyan University.
Scholarships for residents enrolled in a Nursing course.
The NNF Scholarship Program promotes excellence in neuroscience nursing. Scholarships are awarded annually to registered nurses pursuing studies to advance a career in neuroscience nursing at the undergraduate or graduate level. For example: scholarships have been awarded to a neurosurgical nurse enrolled in a baccalaureate curriculum, a nueo-oncology nurse enrolled in a nurse practitioner master's degree program, and a neuroscience clinical nurse specialist enrolled in a doctoral program and conducting research on patient and family support following neurologic trauma such as head and spinal cord injury.
Principal investigator must be a registered nurse. The project must be well defined and likely to contribute knowledge to neuroscience nursing. Investigators are ready to start the research project, or are already in the process of conducting the research. New Investigator - beginning research who is a student in a master's program, a doctoral candidate or a non-doctoral researcher with no previous experience as a primary investigator. A reserach mentor must be indicated to assist with the project. Experienced Investigator - researcher prepared at the master or doctoral level with previous reseach experience (with or without prior funding).
ELIGIBILITY for SCHOLARSHIP
1. Any student currently ENROLLED or ACCEPTED into a certificate or degree conferring hospital related health care sequence is eligible (such as medical schools, dental schools, nursing programs, pharmacy schools, radiology technology programs, therapy programs such as occupational/physical/speech, etc. Students in general course of studies programs (i.e. pre-med, general education courses, liberal arts, etc.) are not eligible.
2. Applicants enrolled in an associate degree or hospital-based program will be considered their first year (such as radiology techs, nuclear medicine techs, RNs, cardiac rehab techs, etc.)
3. Applicants must be Illinois residents.
4. The school to be attended need not be an Illinois institution; however, it must be accredited or recognized as an approved program by the appropriate agencies.
5. Students having less than one academic year remaining until graduation are not eligible for consideration.
6. In order to be competitive, a 3.5 GPA out of 4 points or a 4.5 GPA out of 5 points is necessary.
- Candidates currently enrolled in a nursing program (B.S.N., A.D., Diploma or L.P.N./L.V.N.) and in good scholastic standing at the time of application. - Must be a member of NBNA and/a member of a local chapter (if one exists in your area). -
* The candidate currently must be enrolled in (or applying to) a post-master's nurse practitioner certificate academic credit-bearing program in an NLN- or CCNE-accredited School of Nursing. The program must have application to oncology nursing. * The candidate must have a previous master's degree in nursing, a current license to practice as a registered nurse, and a demonstrated interest in and commitment to oncology nursing. * At the end of the year of scholarship participation, the nurse must submit a summary describing the educational activities in which he or she participated.
Applicants must: 1. Be a Danish Sisterhood member in good standing with the sponsoring lodge. Must be a member for a minimum of one year prior to application deadline. 2. OR be the daughter or son of a Danish Sisterhood Member as listed in requirement 1. 3. Scholarships are awarded for study commencing in the fall of the current year. 4. Have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on a scale of 4.0. 5. Must have completed a minimum of one full year of study on the undergraduate level seeking to become a registered nurse. 6. If on a graduate level, must be pursuing the nursing profession.
Creating an account only takes minutes and puts all available Nursing Scholarships that match your profile in front of you immediately from our extensive database of scholarship awards.
Create an Account