Music Performance Scholarships
Here are some of the Music Performance scholarships on our site for which you may qualify.
Scholarships are awarded to US citizens of African descent (African-American, Afro-Caribbean, or similar heritage) studying orchestral instruments who: * intend to pursue a professional career in this country's symphony orchestras; * are music majors studying in a degree program at a US conservatory, university school, department of music, or recognized summer program in North America. Please note that voice, piano, saxophone, composition, and conducting are not included. Consideration is also given to younger students who are at least 12 years of age and who demonstrate accomplishment and promise.
Recipients must be Kansas residents, with preference given to instrumental music students recognized for outstanding talent and substantial contribution toward the goals of the Department of Music.
Humanities & the Arts - Music & Dance For musically advanced, talented students who have applied or been admitted as music majors. Must have and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
College/Department: Humanities & the Arts - Music & Dance For a student showing promise in the field of music.
Recipients must have a major in the School of Music, with preference given to students majoring in keyboard and voice. The award is awarded to an incoming freshman student and is renewable provided the recipient continues to meet the stated criteria.
For students of any age from the Worcester area to study instrumental classical music. Requires an audition with Music Worcester. Finalists must perform a movement from a concerto or a work from the standard classical repertoire, 5-7 minutes in duration on an orchestral instrument or piano. Students provide their own accompanist, if needed.
To receive 99% of our scholarships, you MUST live in Worcester County, Massachusetts. All of our scholarships are awarded for full-time enrollment in an undergraduate 2- or 4-year degree program at an accredited college or university. If you already have a Bachelor's Degree, you are not eligible for our scholarships. Using information from the scholarship application, foundation staff match all applicants with the scholarships for which they are eligible. 70% of our scholarships are awarded to graduating high school seniors. Both high school seniors and current college students are eligible for the remaining 30% of our awards.
1. Scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school seniors or first year college students who intend to make music a central part of their future life. Those who have entered as high school seniors are eligible to compete again as college freshmen; but first place winners from previous years are not eligible to compete again. 2. An appearance fee of $25 is required of each applicant, and must accompany the application. This fee will be returned to those who (a) are not selected to be finalists; (b) those who accept finalist selection and complete the required audition. All other material submitted becomes the property of the Society and will not be returned.
This program offers students of top ability the opportunity to compete for merit-based scholarships. For more information, students may attend the Cardinal Preview Day designated for scholarship candidates. Eligibility requirements include a record of high academic achievement and strong test scores. An application is required (available from the Office of Admissions).
Provides scholarships for University of Arkansas - Fayetteville students having talent and financial need. The Mashburn Scholarship Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) qualified charitable foundation established September 24, 1994 which provides scholarships for students having talent, financial need and a desire to further their education in fields of Music Education, Music History, Vocal Music, Drama or The Performing Arts at the University of Arkansas and fulfill the requirements necessary to be a part of the Mashburn Scholarship Program. One of the primary goals of the Mashburn Scholarship Foundation is to increase public awareness of the importance of philanthropy to the future of education in Arkansas.
This scholarship is for worthy students in the School of Music only.
Established by Anne & Bette Adler (founders of the MarshfieldArea Community Foundation) in honor of their mother.Eligibility: Preference will be given to female Lawrence university students who are enrolled in the Lawrence University Conservatory of Music. Further preference will be given to students from the Marshfield area or from Wisconsin. Financial need is a requirement. The scholarship is renewable.Application: Contact Sara Holman at the Financial Aid Office ofLawrence University, 920/832-6583.
Creating an account only takes minutes and puts all available Music Performance Scholarships that match your profile in front of you immediately from our extensive database of scholarship awards.
Create an Account