Scholarships of county 'Clark' within Washington

"Here are the first 20 scholarships where one of the requirements is based on where you live."

Some states or counties have hundreds of scholarships for which you may qualify.
If you see less then 20 examples for your state, check back and visit this page in the future. We are adding new scholarships every week.

Educational Opportunity Grant (EOG)

To apply for this grant you must be placebound and meet other eligiblity requirements. Placebound is defined as living in a designated county and having completed only the first two years of a four-year degree due to family or employment commitments, health concerns, financial need, or similar factors. To be eligible to apply you must: 1. Be a Washington resident and reside in a designated county; 2. By the beginning of the fall term, have completed an Associate of Arts degree or achieved junior standing as recognized by the four-year school you attend; 3. Have demonstrated financial need certified by the financial aid administrator at the college you plan to attend; (by having completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid). 4. Be planning to attend an eligible four-year school in Washington State. To be eligible, schools must be accredited by the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges (NWASC), participate in other state financial aid programs, and have unused capacity. Currently all schools are expected to have capacity. Branch campuses where you may not use this grant are: the University of Washington branches at Bothell-Woodinville and Tacoma; and the Washington State University branches at Vancouver, Spokane, and Tri-Cities; 5. Not be required by the four-year school to be involved in any program that includes any religious worship, exercise or instruction, or be pursuing any degree in religious, seminarian, or theological academic studies; and 6. Be an incoming student and not have already been enrolled during the prior academic year at the institution you plan to attend with this grant. Eligible applicants must reside in: Benton, Clark, Cowlitz, Franklin, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Skamania, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, Walla Walla, or Yakima Counties.