Scholarships of county 'Trego' within Kansas

"Here are the first 20 scholarships where one of the requirements is based on where you live."

Some states or counties have hundreds of scholarships for which you may qualify.
If you see less then 20 examples for your state, check back and visit this page in the future. We are adding new scholarships every week.

Edward and Carolyn Scanlon Fund

Recipients must be Kansas residents from west of Highway 281 and have a minimum GPA of 2.5. Preference will be given to Trego County Agriculture majors.