Scholarships of county 'Coffey' within Kansas

"Here are the first 20 scholarships where one of the requirements is based on where you live."

Some states or counties have hundreds of scholarships for which you may qualify.
If you see less then 20 examples for your state, check back and visit this page in the future. We are adding new scholarships every week.

Walter S. & Evan C. Jones Foundation Education Scholarship

Eligibility Requirements 1. There is no age restriction for post-secondary education grants. 2. The applicant must be a United States Citizen and a current resident of Coffey, Lyon, or Osage County, Kansas. Current resident is defined as someone who has resided in one of the three counties continuously for a minimum of one year immediately prior to attending a post-secondary institution. (Moving within the three counties does not constitute a break in residency.) 3. A student who has moved to Coffey, Lyon, or Osage County and immediately begins a post-secondary education is not eligible for educational or medical assistance. 4. The applicant must display a financial need. This determination is made by our board of Trustees and based on information that you complete on our application, as well as financial information you are required to submit. 5. The applicant must be a high school graduate or GED recipient. 6. The applicant must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If notified that you are not eligible for the Pell Grant, you can still apply for Jones Foundation assistance. 7. The applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours at one accredited institution. Accredited institutions can be 4 year or 2 year, public or private, in-state or out-of-state, or technical colleges. Trade schools are single purpose schools and are considered on a case by case basis.