Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depression Scholarships
Here are some of the Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depression scholarships on our site for which you may qualify.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR A BAER REINTEGRATION SCHOLARSHIP?
The Baer Reintegration Scholarship is open to individuals diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder. Final diagnostic eligibility will be determined by an independent judging group.
In order to be eligible for consideration for the Baer Reintegration Scholarship, applicants must:
· Have a documented diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder.
· To apply for a Reintegrtion scholarship, you must be currently receiving medical treatment for the illness, including medications and psychiatric follow-up.
· Be actively involved in rehabilitative or reintegrative efforts, such as clubhouse membership, part-time work, volunteer efforts or school enrollment or in competitive employment.
· Complete an application package that includes an application form, essay, transcripts (if applicable), recommendation forms from three references and school financial requirements.
The Reintegration Scholarship program is designed to offer financial assistance for a wide range of educational opportunities in which students work to attain a certificate or degree.* Eligible programs include:
· High school equivalency programs
· Trade or vocational school programs
· Associate degrees
· Bachelor degrees
· Graduate degrees
* Please note, noncredit, online and distance learning courses are not covered under the scholarship.
Creating an account only takes minutes and puts all available Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depression Scholarships that match your profile in front of you immediately from our extensive database of scholarship awards.
Create an Account