Scholarships of county 'Tuscarawas' within Ohio
"Here are the first 20 scholarships where one of the requirements is based on where you live."
Some states or counties have hundreds of scholarships for which you may qualify.
If you see less then 20 examples for your state, check back and visit this page in the future. We are adding new scholarships every week.
Tuscarawas County Community Foundation Scholarship
* Candidates shall be residents of Tuscarawas County.
* Candidates shall be seniors in high school who will be pursuing advanced education (college or university, technical school, etc.).
* Candidates must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Applicants must complete the scholarship application, provide other information as detailed on the application, and submit a letter of reference describing leadership abilities from a teacher, principal, guidance counselor, minister, advisor/coach, or employer.
* Acceptance certification from the educational institution must be presented before the scholarship will be awarded.
* Checks shall be made payable to the awarded candidate.
* Scholarships shall be awarded in the amount of at least $1,000. Scholarship amounts may be increased, as the selection committee deems appropriate. The number of scholarships awarded any particular year will be dependent upon the earnings of the scholarship fund for that year.