Scholarships of county 'Riverside' within California
"Here are the first 20 scholarships where one of the requirements is based on where you live."
Some states or counties have hundreds of scholarships for which you may qualify.
If you see less then 20 examples for your state, check back and visit this page in the future. We are adding new scholarships every week.
CalCPA Inland Empire Chapter
Please provide the following (assemble in this order):
• An essay (no more than 500 words) describing your interest in accounting, your career goals, how you see CalCPA membership helping you achieve your goals and any other information that you believe is relevant.
• Colleges and universities attended and when.
• Accounting courses completed.
• Overall GPA and GPA in accounting courses for each college attended.
• Relevant internships or accounting experience.
• Involvement in any extracurricular college activities.
• Involvement in community activities.
• Honors and awards received.
• Describe how you are financing your college education. Be sure to include financial aid award letters and or
loan approval documents if applicable.
• Your official college transcript(s), which will be independently verified if considered for an award. (Copy Acceptable)
• Two current letters of recommendation, at least one of which from a professor or instructor.
Candidate must be a full- or part-time student with a declared accounting major or an emphasis in accounting
(if a community college student). The school must be located within the CalCPA Inland Empire Chapter’s
geographical boundaries. Scholarship recipient must be present at the annual Student Scholarship Event.