QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant maintaining legal residence in Massachusetts. A previous winner may not apply. This will be given only if enough funds are available.
1. Completed application form postmarked no later than February 1.
2. Personal statement of not more than 500 words addressing your personal and professional goals. Please provide word count on statement.
3. Letter of reference from the department chair of your major (original on school letterhead.)
4. Copy of Massachusetts license.
Scholarship of up to $500 for graduate study.
- Letter of reference from department chair of major.
Year of Need: 1st Year Grad, 2nd Year Grad, 3rd Year Grad,
Num Awards: 1
Max Award: 500
General Federation of Women's Clubs of Massachusetts
P.O. Box 679 245 Dutton Road
Sudbury, MA 01776-0679
Contact Person: Mary Ann Pierce, President