SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING PURPOSE
At Landau, we are looking to support an amazing, new generation of healthcare professionals dedicated to making a positive social impact by way of healing.
WHO ARE WE TRYING TO HELP AND IMPACT?
We want to help and impact amazing individuals dedicated to the pursuit of wellness and positive
social change who are manifesting their passion to a career in healthcare or science-related fields by way of secondary education.
CONTINUED EDUCATION SUPPORT
We are proud to have the opportunity to assist you on your path to being amazing. Landau’s commitment to you goes beyond funding your education; we want to ensure you have the resources needed throughout your education and professional development. The top scholarship winner will receive 4 packages a year from Landau that will be tailored to their needs as a student.
Communication will need to stay open with the Landau team to ensure they are fully prepared to take on each chapter of academic pursuits.
LANDAU PRIZE PACKAGES
FOR 4th - 10th PLACE!
Packages can include:
• Lab coats
• Landau promotional items and MORE!
• Education Level: Any persons pursuing secondary education.
• Majors: Any major related to healthcare or science.
• Age: 17+
• You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, at least 17 years
of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for or currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational programs located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
• You’ll have to identify the specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option you want to get into, or for which you need funds. You may be looking to enroll or already enrolled in this secondary educational program.
• You must be willing to work with Landau’s Scholarship Management team throughout the application and award process.
Year of Need:
Num Awards: 3
Min Award: 1000
Max Award: 2500
8410 W. Sandidge Road
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Contact Person: Anna Weissinger
Phone: (800) 238-7513 1405