Minimum GPA 3.0
Demonstrate desire to work in the area of, but not limited to military and/or music
Demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community
Financial need may be considered in the selection
One letter of recommendation citing applicants credentials & potential for success
Essay outlining the students eligibility and reasons why they deserve this award
Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Must be a classified undergraduate student
• Enrolled in a degree-seeking program, unless specifically noted
• Enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited* college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
• Full-time status, unless specifically noted
• Demonstrate interest in Hawaiian language, culture, history
• Demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community.
Applications are open to the general public. However, it is the policy of the Pauahi Foundation to give preference to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Type: Needs Based
Num Awards: 1
Max Award: 1,200
567 South King Street, Suite 160
Honolulu, HI 96813-3036
Phone: (808) 534-3966
Fax: (808) 534-3890