Eligibility: Applicant must be:
A. Student must be currently enrolled in a recognized accredited institution of higher learning leading to
completion of a program in automotive technology and/ or restoration and has shown an active interest in the
hobby of antique vehicles
B. Recipient may only receive any AACA scholarship once
C. Recipient must be an AACA member (Student or Regular) for the year in which the award is given or the child
. or grandchild of a current AACA member
Application must include the following: A. Completed Application B. Nomination letter from a faculty member from the school they are attending. The following are Recommendations of what letter should include:
1) The letter should be descriptive in nature. Describe and give examples of the student’s interest,
accomplishments and achievements relating to his/ her interest in ownership and preservation of antique
vehicles and/or interest in other aspects of the antique automobile hobby. Please describe the student in clear
and concise terms.
2) Discuss the student’s academic performance in your class and overall achievement in school. Describe
their personal characteristics and leadership qualities. Devote a few appropriate comments to the
student’s achievement outside of school. Information may be cited from other teachers, peers and
other significant sources about the student.
3) Why do you feel this student is deserving of this award?
4) college/school level (sophomore, 2nd year, etc)
5) Name, address, phone number and email address of faculty member.
C. Official High school/ college transcripts.
D. Student profile or resume. The following are recommendations for what should be included:
1) Career objective
2) Involvement in community activities
3) Academic area of greatest strength
4) Honors received
5) Outstanding projects or papers
6) Special skills, talents, hobbies and other interests
7) Extra-curricular activities
8) Work experience
9) Personal experience
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore,
Type: Merit Based
Num Awards: 1
Antique Automobile Club of America
501 W. Governor Rd. P.O. Box 417
Hershey, PA 17033
Phone: (717) 534-1910
Fax: (717) 534-9101