ASWA Seattle Chapter requirements:
1. Shall be either a part-time or full-time student, pursuing either an associate’s of applied science, bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or an equivalent designated post-baccalaureate certificate of accounting.
2. Shall have completed a minimum of 30 semester hours or 45 quarter hours within four weeks of the application deadline.
3. Shall have maintained a minimum grade point average of 2.50 overall and 3.0 in accounting
4. Shall be attending an accredited community college, college, university or professional school of accounting.
5. Need not be a member of American Society of Women Accountants.
When reviewing applications, the Scholarship Committee considers the following when making their selections:
Financial need and circumstances
Grade point average
An application packet consists of all of the following:
1. A completed Seattle Chapter application form (typed, if possible).
2. An original current official college transcript (in sealed envelope) for each application.
3. Financial aid transcripts from the college, if applicable, for each application.
4. Two original, signed, letters of recommendation for each application.
5. Evidence of acceptance to program if you are either transferring to another college or beginning a post-baccalaureate education at a new university.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, 1st Year Grad, 2nd Year Grad,
Type: Needs Based
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
800 5th Ave, Ste 101, PMB 237
Seattle, WA 98104-3191