Each year, UCP awards $1,000 in scholarships to an individual/s with cerebral palsy who is pursuing a post-secondary education and who lives in the tri-county area (Benton, Stearns or Sherburne counties).
UCP-CM invites applications for this program on the following terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must be diagnosed as having cerebral palsy.
2. Applicant must be a resident of Stearns, Benton or Sherburne counties in Minnesota.
3. The scholarship is for post-secondary education, such as a college or trade school.
4. There is no geographical limitation for any educational institution within the United States.
The following factors may be considered in awarding the scholarship:
1. Academic record, recommendation and references.
2. Family resources and need.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Type: Needs Based
Num Awards: Varies
Min Award: 1000
Max Award: Varies
United Cerebral Palsy of Central Minnesota
510 25th Avenue North
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Contact Person: Scholarship Program