• Applicants must currently be a graduating High School Senior student, in their last year of High School.
• Applicants must be the son or daughter of a current Michigan Section AWWA member.
• In the fall immediately following their High School graduation, applicants must attend a college, or university, entering their first year of a Two-Year or Four-Year program.
• Applicants must have at least a 3.0 high school academic average, on a 4.0 GPA academic scale.
• Applicants must submit a paper of between 100 and 500 words, reflecting on their academic and career interests/objectives, and their extracurricular activities.
• Applicants must submit a current copy of their high school transcripts.
• Applicants must complete the Scholarship Application Form, signed by their Michigan Section AWWA member parent.
• Questions regarding the eligibility requirements should be directed to Bonnifer Ballard at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 517-292-2912.
• All application packets must be received by July 1st of the current year
• All applicants meeting the Application and Eligibility Requirements will be given an equal chance to receive the award. Selection shall be based on a random drawing of all eligible applicants. One (1) $1,000 scholarship is available each year, provided that the application(s) received meet the Application and Eligibility Requirements. In all cases, the opinions and decisions of the judges will be final.
Year of Need: College Freshman,
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 1,000
Michigan Section American Water Works Association
High School Student Scholarship P.O. Box 609
Grand Ledge, MI 48837-0609