Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible for one of these scholarships, you must:
1. Be a resident of Georgetown, Maine,
2. Have been accepted, or wait-listed at an accredited school for further advanced education, i.e., trade school, college, or university.
Scholarship Requirements: To apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
1. Obtain instructions and application form from your high school guidance counselor, from the Georgetown Working League Scholarship Committee or from the Georgetown Town Office.
2. Complete the application form in your own handwriting and in ink.
3. Gather all supplemental materials listed below.
4. Submit the application and supplemental materials in one envelope postmarked no later than April 30
5. No e-mail or faxed applications will be accepted.
6. If you fail to enclose the required information, and/or submit it late, your application will be automatically disqualified.
Year of Need: College Freshman, Trade/Technical,
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
Georgetown Working League
Scholarship Committee P.O. Box 262
Georgetown, ME 04548