Farm Credit Mid-America offers several $1,500 and $1,000 scholarships to customers and children or grandchildren of customers. Any career major is eligible to apply, however preference will be given to students pursuing agricultural related careers.
Guidelines and Eligibility
Scholarships are awarded based on academic record, leadership qualities and community involvement.
Additionally, applicants must:
• Be a customer (or child, grandchild or spouse) of Farm Credit Mid-America. The Mid-America Association serves Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee.
• Be an incoming college freshmen sophomore, junior or senior in good standing
• Attend a higher education institution within the next year (2-year and 4-year universities)
• Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0
• Have an agriculture background or work-related experience in agriculture
Employees/directors of Farm Credit Mid-America and their children are not eligible to apply.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Type: Merit Based
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: 1,000
Max Award: 1,500
Farm Credit Mid-America
P. O. Box 34754
Louisville, KY 40232