Pursuing a degree that will support the following areas of interest: Advancing the Hawaiian Language, Charter School Support, Land Stewardship or Early Childhood Education and Literacy
Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher or a community member/organization who can comment on your overall character, achievement and contribution to serve the greater community
• Must be a classified undergraduate student
• Enrolled in a degree-seeking program, unless specifically noted
• Enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited* college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
• Full-time status, unless specifically noted
• Demonstrate interest in Hawaiian language, culture, history
• Demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community.
*See website for accrediting bodies that are recognized by the Foundation.
Applications are open to the general public. However, it is the policy of the Pauahi Foundation to give preference to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 1,600
567 South King Street, Suite 160
Honolulu, HI 96813-3036
Phone: (808) 534-3966
Fax: (808) 534-3890