Minimum GPA 3.5
Pursuing undergraduate degree in liberal arts or science, or a graduate degree in a professional field
Demonstrate well-rounded and balanced record of achievement in preparation for career objectives
Submit two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, coaches or employers citing applicant’s credentials and potential for success
• Must be a classified undergraduate or graduate student
• Enrolled in a degree-seeking program, unless specifically noted
• Enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited* college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
• Full-time status, unless specifically noted
• Demonstrate interest in Hawaiian language, culture, history
• Demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community.
Applications are open to the general public. However, it is the policy of the Pauahi Foundation to give preference to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, 1st Year Grad, 2nd Year Grad,
Type: Merit Based
Num Awards: 3
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 1,000
567 South King Street, Suite 160
Honolulu, HI 96813-3036
Phone: (808) 534-3966
Fax: (808) 534-3890