Graduating high school seniors pursuing a degree in an agricultural-related field at any college or university throughout the United States and Canada are invited to apply for one of 100 $1,000 scholarships.
• Must be a high school senior, graduating in the spring and attending college in fall 2015.
• Must plan to pursue an agricultural degree at a college or university within the United States or Canada.
• Students pursuing a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) field of study with an interest in agriculture will be considered.
• Must be a legal citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
Application information and timeline
• Click here to apply for a 2015/2016 scholarship.
• Applications for the 2015/2016 academic year will be available from January 1, 2015 to April 1, 2015.
• All applications must be submitted by April 1, 2015.
• Scholarship awards will be announced mid-May, 2015.
Year of Need: College Freshman,
Num Awards: 100
Min Award: 1,000
Max Award: Varies
5500 Cenex Dr MS 409
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
Contact Person: Tracy Eichenberger