* Funds are awarded by each academic dean.
* Scholarships are one-time awards or can be awarded for the academic year. Recipients of annual scholarships will be reviewed by the awarding dean on a quarterly basis to verify continued eligibility.
* Academic year ends at the conclusion of the summer term.
* Scholarships may be used for tuition, fees, books and other expenses.
* Student must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in their program of study at Metropolitan Community College * Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at Metropolitan Community College
* Application must be accompanied by at least one of the following:
1) Recommendation from a Program Faculty Member or Academic Dean
2) Recommendation from a Community/Service Group
3) Student Essay - Student must explain how this scholarship will support his/her academic goals (250 words or less)
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
Metropolitan Community College Foundation
P.O. Box 3777
Omaha, NE 68103-0777
Contact Person: Lisa Stepanek - Scholarship & Administrative Specialist