The Daniels Scholarship Program provides a four-year annually-renewable college scholarship for graduating high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities.
Daniels Scholars are selected because they embody the principles and values Bill Daniels defined as hallmarks of the program:
Strength of character
Academic performance or promise
Willingness to give back to the community
To be eligible for the Daniels Scholarship Program, students must satisfy the following requirements at the time of application:
▪ Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
▪ Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
▪ Be a high school senior graduating from a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
▪ Earn an ACT composite score of 17 or higher with no component score (math, English, reading, science) lower than 17; or earn an SAT combined math and critical reading score of 830 or higher, with math score no lower than 400 and critical reading no lower than 440. All test scores must come from a single test, and must be submitted by the application deadline. Superscoring is not allowed.
▪ Demonstrate financial need
Please check the website for any updates on application deadline.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Type: Needs Based
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
101 Monroe St.
Denver, CO 80206-4467
Phone: 303-393-7220 / Toll Free: 877-791-4726