The Happy Transplants Garden Club has created this scholarship to support students and continuing students seeking a degree in the horticulture field. The recipient will be required to attend a meeting of the Happy Transplants Garden Club.
1. Applicants must be a Colorado resident.
2. Applicants must can be new or current student of FRCC, taking 6 or more credit hours.
3. Applicants must be students on the Westminster Campus.
4. Applicants must be working towards a Horticulture & Landscape Technologies program certificate or AAS degree.
5. Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
6. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
7. A letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, or professional in the community must accompany the scholarship application.
8. Applicants must complete an essay stating why he or she is deserving of the award.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore,
Type: Needs Based
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
Front Range Community College - Westminster Campus
3645 West 112th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031
Phone: (303) 404-5000
Fax: (303) 466-1623