ELIGIBILITY for SCHOLARSHIP
1. Any student currently ENROLLED or ACCEPTED into a certificate or degree conferring hospital related health care sequence is eligible (such as medical schools, dental schools, nursing programs, pharmacy schools, radiology technology programs, therapy programs such as occupational/physical/speech, etc. Students in general course of studies programs (i.e. pre-med, general education courses, liberal arts, etc.) are not eligible.
2. Applicants enrolled in an associate degree or hospital-based program will be considered their first year (such as radiology techs, nuclear medicine techs, RNs, cardiac rehab techs, etc.)
3. Applicants must be Illinois residents.
4. The school to be attended need not be an Illinois institution; however, it must be accredited or recognized as an approved program by the appropriate agencies.
5. Students having less than one academic year remaining until graduation are not eligible for consideration.
6. In order to be competitive, a 3.5 GPA out of 4 points or a 4.5 GPA out of 5 points is necessary.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior,
Num Awards: Varies
Min Award: 1,000
Max Award: Varies
Illinois Hospital Research & Educational Foundation
1151 East Warrenville Road P.O. Box 3015
Naperville, IL 60566
Contact Person: Scholarship