Thank you for applying for the CalCPA Orange County/Long Beach Chapter Master’s Scholarship! The chapter
will be awarding scholarships to students from universities in our geographic area. Individual award is $3,500.
We look forward to receiving your completed application.
1) Enrolled in a master’s program at a university in Orange County or Long Beach.
2) Master’s must be in accounting or tax
3) Must have completed one semester in the program
4) Master’s grade point average of 3.0 or higher
5) Pursuing a career as a CPA in our region
6) Excellent communication skills
7) Leadership ability
8) U.S. citizen or legal resident
9) Be a candidate member of CalCPA. Candidate membership is free if you have never been a candidate member, and $50 if you have previously been a candidate member. To join CalCPA, visit www.calcpa.org/join
Submit with application:
1) Letter of recommendation.
2) One page essay (typed) on your educational and career goals.
3) Unofficial transcript of all master’s-level classes (scholarship winners must supply official transcripts prior to receiving check).
4) Résumé listing work experience and extracurricular activities.
Year of Need: 1st Year Grad, 2nd Year Grad,
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 3,500
CalCPA Orange County/Long Beach Chapter
330 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 710
Glendale, CA 91203
Contact Person: Contact OC/LB Scholarship Chair, Larry Lamb, email@example.com or Nancy Wilson Program Associate