Please provide the following (assemble in this order):
• An essay (no more than 500 words) describing your interest in accounting, your career goals, how you see CalCPA membership helping you achieve your goals and any other information that you believe is relevant.
• Colleges and universities attended and when.
• Accounting courses completed.
• Overall GPA and GPA in accounting courses for each college attended.
• Relevant internships or accounting experience.
• Involvement in any extracurricular college activities.
• Involvement in community activities.
• Honors and awards received.
• Describe how you are financing your college education. Be sure to include financial aid award letters and or
loan approval documents if applicable.
• Your official college transcript(s), which will be independently verified if considered for an award. (Copy Acceptable)
• Two current letters of recommendation, at least one of which from a professor or instructor.
Candidate must be a full- or part-time student with a declared accounting major or an emphasis in accounting
(if a community college student). The school must be located within the CalCPA Inland Empire Chapter’s
geographical boundaries. Scholarship recipient must be present at the annual Student Scholarship Event.
Year of Need: College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Type: Needs Based
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
CalCPA Inland Empire Chapter
P.O. Box 974
Moreno Valley, CA 92556
Contact Person: Monica Thompson; CalCPA Inland Empire Chapter Program Associate
Phone: (951) 242-7558