1. Applicants must be affiliated with UnitedAg, either as a child/grandchild of a member or an employee of a member.
If you are UABT affiliated, you must be a participant of the UnitedAg Health Plan.
2. Must be presently enrolled anytime during the current scholastic year at an accredited college or university.
3. A minimum 2.5 GPA is required to be eligible for a scholarship (school transcripts are required).
4. Three letters of recommendation: one from a teacher, one from an employer and one from a volunteer organization (If you do
not work or volunteer, substitute 2 teacher letters).
5. A two-page essay is required: typewritten and double-spaced with a one-page bibliography. The topic for the essay
can be found in the “Scholarship Checklist” section.
6. A one-page typed resume of all work, educational, community and extra curricular activities.
7. Complete Application Checklist and include all documentation with your submission postmarked to UnitedAg. Incomplete
or incorrectly completed applications will not be considered.
8. A current photo of yourself, 4x6 or larger in print or digital format (JPEG).
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
54 Corporate Park
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (800) 223-4590
Fax: (949) 975-1573