1. Applicants must be an enrolled member of a federally recognized Indian tribe and a resident of North Dakota. Residency for each student shall be determined by the institution that student is attending.
2. All applicants must have been accepted for admission at an institution of higher learning or state vocational education program within North Dakota.
3. Scholarship recipients must be enrolled full-time and may not have a grade point average below 2.00.
4. Students participating in internships, student teaching, teaching assistance, or cooperative education programs may be eligible for a scholarship award only if participation in that program is required for the degree and only if tuition must be paid for the credits earned.
All new applications submitted must include:
1. Completed application form
2. Verification of tribal enrollment
3. Most recent transcript (college/university, high school, GED certificate)
4. A budget completed by a financial aid officer at the institution being attended
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, College 5th Year, 1st Year Grad, 2nd Year Grad,
Num Awards: Varies
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
North Dakota Indian Scholarship Program
North Dakota University System 1815 Schafer St. Ste. 202
Bismarck, ND 58501-1217