The Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship is a competitive scholarship that awards $2000 annually for an undergraduate student and $3,000 annually to a graduate student pursuing a degree in forestry, wildlife or marine science at a Louisiana Public College or University. The cumulative maximum award is $12,000 for up to three years of undergraduate study and two years of graduate study.
Standard Eligibility Requirements
- Be a U.S. citizen or national or eligible non-citizen and be registered with Selective Service if required
- Be a Louisiana resident for at least one year prior to July 1st of the scholarship award year
- Complete and submit such documentary evidence as required by LASFAC
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in a Louisiana Public College or University majoring in forestry, wildlife or marine science with the intent of obtaining a degree in that field. Undergraduate students must have earned at least 60 hours of college credit and have at least a 2.50 cumulative college GPA.
- As a graduate student have at least a 3.00 cumulative college GPA on all credits earned in graduate school
Year of Need: College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, College 5th Year, 1st Year Grad, 2nd Year Grad,
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: 2,000
Max Award: 3,000
Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance
P.O. Box 91202
Baton Rouge, LA 708219202
Contact Person: Scholarship/Grants Division Bonnie Lavergne
Phone: 225-219-1012 / 1-800-259-5626