Are you interested in pursuing a career in the pet industry? Do you want to work in the field of animal health and nutrition?
The companion animal (pet) industry is expanding rapidly all around the world. Career opportunities in animal health, animal nutrition, marketing, publishing, and pet food manufacturing are increasing every year.
Oxbow’s Undergraduate Scholarship is for students currently enrolled in a college or university who have demonstrated a career interest in companion animals. Scholarships are paid directly to the school in September.
• Complete the application available online at www.oxbowanimalhealth.com
• Submit a resume describing activities and job history
• Provide two letters of reference
• Provide proof of full-time enrollment in a college or university
• Completed a minimum of 12 credit hours
• Provide a transcript copy and current GPA
• Submit a 300-500 word essay explaining why you want to pursue a career in the companion animal industry
Year of Need: College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 1,000
Oxbow Animal Health
Attention: Undergraduate Scholarship 29012 Mill Road
Murdock, NE 68407