Thank you for applying for a CalCPA Peninsula Silicon Valley Chapter scholarship! The chapter expects to award scholarships to students enrolled at colleges and universities in the chapter’s geographic area.
Individual awards may range from $400 to $1,500. We look forward to receiving your completed application.
• Must be a permanent resident or a United States citizen, and either (a) enrolled as a full-time student or (b) working and enrolled as a part-time student.
• Must have declared accounting or business as your major or shown an intent to do so in the future by having taken at least four (4) accounting courses (current enrolled courses will be considered). Please note: single unit courses will be counted as one-third of a course.
• Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
• Prior winners of a Peninsula Chapter scholarship may not reapply
Submit with application:
• An essay on a separate, single typewritten page that describes your interest in accounting and your career goals.
• Copy of transcript from all colleges/universities attended in the past five years; unofficial, online printouts are acceptable to document previous college attendance. An official transcript must be received with application. Evidence of current enrollment must be provided.
Year of Need: College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: 400
Max Award: 1,500
CalCPA Peninsula Silicon Valley Chapter
1800 Gateway Dr., Ste. 200
San Mateo, CA 94404
Contact Person: Wendy Mai, Program Associate
Phone: (650) 522-3231
Fax: (650) 522-3240