Be a resident of the island of Maui and did not graduate from Kamehameha Schools
Demonstrate academic achievement and service to the community
Demonstrate financial need
Submit two letters of recommendation from school, employer or community organization who can comment on your overall character, achievement and contribution to serve the greater community
Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Must be a classified undergraduate student
• Enrolled in a degree-seeking program, unless specifically noted
• Enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited* college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
• Full-time status, unless specifically noted
• Demonstrate interest in Hawaiian language, culture, history
• Demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community.
*See website for accrediting bodies that are recognized by the Foundation.
Applications are open to the general public. However, it is the policy of the Pauahi Foundation to give preference to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Type: Needs Based
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 900
567 South King Street, Suite 160
Honolulu, HI 96813-3036
Phone: (808) 534-3966
Fax: (808) 534-3890