Applicants must be a Hawai`i island, public high school graduate
Must be a declared art major to include, but not limited to focuses in art history, ceramics, drawing and painting, electronic arts, fiber, glass, graphic design, photography, printmaking, sculpture
• Must be a classified undergraduate student
• Enrolled in a degree-seeking program, unless specifically noted
• Enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited* college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
• Full-time status, unless specifically noted
• Demonstrate interest in Hawaiian language, culture, history
• Demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community.
*See website for accrediting bodies that are recognized by the Foundation.
Applications are open to the general public. However, it is the policy of the Pauahi Foundation to give preference to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 1,200
567 South King Street, Suite 160
Honolulu, HI 96813-3036
Phone: (808) 534-3966
Fax: (808) 534-3890