Criteria for eligibility for scholarship (One (1) - $ 1,500. scholarships) Criteria may be revised yearly):
• Are diagnosed with hemophilia or other bleeding disorder.
• Acceptance by an accredited university, college, or vocational/technical school.
• Scholarship must be used for tuition, books, housings, or other school associated costs.
• Completion of scholarship application, including transcripts and letters of recommendation. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
• Include any additional information which you feel is pertinent.
• Salvatore E. Quinci Foundation reserves the right to make the final decision.
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 1,500
Salvatore E. Quinci Foundation
178 Florence Street
Melrose, MA 02176-3710
Phone: (781) 760-7138