Scholarship program will award two $1000 scholarships to persons with a diagnosed bleeding disorder. Award will be based on criteria including, but not limited to academic merit, reference letters and essay. An independent, third party committee has been retained to review the applications against the guidelines and will decide to whom the scholarships will be awarded.
The selection process is wholly independent of Matrix Health Group. Applicants are not required to be past, current or future customers of Matrix Health Group.
Late applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
• Must be a person diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
• Must have applied and been accepted to an accredited college, university or technical school in the United States on a full-time basis (12 credit hours or more)
• Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale during entire senior year of high school or current year of college
• Must submit transcripts and ACT or SAT test scores
• Must submit two letters of recommendation; one from a teacher, instructor, professor or school administrator and one from an employer, church leader, volunteer coordinator, or other professional person
• Work experience
• Outline of school activities, class offices, band, athletics, clubs, school publications, civic organizations, volunteer work, etc. Outline may be substituted with a resume
• Signed Certification and Release
• Employees and family members affiliated with Matrix Health Group are not eligible to apply
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Type: Merit Based
Num Awards: 2
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: 1,000
Matrix Health Group
2202 Brownstone Court
Champaign, IL 61822
Contact Person: Maria Vetter