The Console & Hollawell $1,000 Legal Leaders Scholarship is available to students who are pursuing a career in law. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in the following areas: pre-law, paralegal studies, or working towards their juris doctorate in any concentration of the law.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Must demonstrate admission and plans to enroll, or proof of current enrollment in an accredited institution of higher education. *If you have not yet received your acceptance into college or law school, you may still apply, but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
The award recipient shall provide the following documentation to obtain the scholarship:
- A transcript reflecting the student’s current standing with a 3.0 GPA.
- Proof of admission and enrollment in an accredited institution of higher education.
- The Console & Hollawell Legal Leaders Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university or college to cover these expenses.
Year of Need: College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, 1st Year Grad, 2nd Year Grad, 3rd Year Grad,
Num Awards: 1
Min Award: 1,000
Max Award: 1,000
Console & Hollawell, P.C.
525 Route 73 North, Suite 117
Marlton, NJ 08053
Contact Person: Jonathan Lister
Phone: (800) 455-2746