To apply for an EF FCSI Scholarship you must meet the following:
1. Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university with hospitality/foodservice as your major.
2. Maintain at least a 3.0 grade point (GPA) on a scale of 4.0.
3. Have completed an internship or have a minimum of 3-years of practical work/education in hospitality industry.
4. Completely and honestly complete the application.
5. Include a cover letter stating your intended use of the award, including a list of extracurricular activities and organizations outside of school and your personal statement of career goals related to hospitality and a short autobiography. Must be no more than two pages in length, typed double space.
The completed Application must include:
1. Application completed in full
2. Supporting documents
3. Two recommendations
a. Letter of recommendation by a FACULTY Member or INSTRUCTOR
b. Letter of recommendation from an EMPLOYER or INDUSTRY SPONSOR
4.Official transcript of grades from the educational institution where you are currently enrolled (if undergraduate must have completed two years of study.
1. The Board of Directors of the FCSI Division selects scholarship recipients based on scholarship achievements and letters of recommendation.
2. The amount to be awarded will depend on the amount of scholarship funds available and the number of requests received
3. Past recipients are eligible to reapply, however new applicants will be given preference.
Year of Need: College Junior, College Senior,
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: Varies
Max Award: Varies
Foodservice Consultants Society International
P.O. Box 4961
Louisville, KY 40204
Phone: (502) 379-4122