* Candidates shall be residents of Tuscarawas County.
* Candidates shall be seniors in high school who will be pursuing advanced education (college or university, technical school, etc.).
* Candidates must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Applicants must complete the scholarship application, provide other information as detailed on the application, and submit a letter of reference describing leadership abilities from a teacher, principal, guidance counselor, minister, advisor/coach, or employer.
* Acceptance certification from the educational institution must be presented before the scholarship will be awarded.
* Checks shall be made payable to the awarded candidate.
* Scholarships shall be awarded in the amount of at least $1,000. Scholarship amounts may be increased, as the selection committee deems appropriate. The number of scholarships awarded any particular year will be dependent upon the earnings of the scholarship fund for that year.
Year of Need: College Freshman,
Num Awards: multiple
Min Award: 1,000.00
Max Award: Varies
Tuscarawas County Community Foundation
c/o Roger Lile P.O. Box 523
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Contact Person: David L. Engibous, Exec. Dir.
Phone: Telephone: (330) 602-6264