2016 Husband and Wife Law Team Scholarship
$1000 scholarship to a deserving high school senior who’s demonstrated superb scholastic achievement inside the classroom while still giving back to his or her community outside of the classroom.
- Amount Awarded: A one-time $1000 non-renewable scholarship to be used for post-secondary education purposes
- Who Can Apply? Graduating high school seniors in good standing who hold a minimum 2.8 GPA through their most recently completed semester or grade period
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2016
- Application Process: All application fields must be filled out in their entirety and the application must be submitted on the Breyer Law website no later than 11:59 pm on the specified due date. Any materials received after this time will not be eligible for consideration of this scholarship award. There will be no exception to not submitting the completed application by the due date, so please allow enough time to complete all scholarship fields prior to the submission deadline.
- Winner will be chosen by: July 31, 2016.