In addition to creating your original video, make sure to fill out the corresponding application form by May 31, 2015 to be eligible for the National Park Reservations Scholarship.
- Open to high school seniors, enrolling college and currently enrolled students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than Fall 2015
- Award is not based on financial need
- Relatives of National Park Reservations staff may not enter
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to that of a high school senior
- Required to make and submit video on Youtube including "National Park Reservations Scholarship" in the title
- In addition to creating and posting your video you must also share the video on Twitter with @usnationalpark
Please begin your video by stating your full name, then address the following prompt: Why are the National Parks important to you? What is your favorite National Park and why?
• Your video should be between 30 and 60 seconds long.
• Your video should be taken in “landscape” (long) formatting, not portrait (tall).
National Park Reservations
343 Mountain Way
Kalispell, WY 59901
Any scholarship inquiries may be sent to: email@example.com