We are excited to announce our company’s annual $5000 scholarship, which is available to college students who submit the 800 word essay.
Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university
- Open to all Marketing, Design & Analytics students (marketing, communications, advertising, graphic design, industrial design and data analytics)
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a verified college or university in one of the eligible majors/programs
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Submit a minimum 800-word essay describing a time you took a project, assignment, task, or idea to the “next level.” Tell us how you took advantage of the opportunity to stand out and exceeded expectations. What was the result of your efforts?
2. Submit the project, assignment, task, or idea that you featured in your essay for our review.
3. Offer 3 professional references with their name, position, contact information, and relationship to you or your project.
4. Send all submissions, reference list, and the following information to email@example.com:
- Full Name & age
- Phone number & email address
- The University/College you are enrolled in
- Which year of university you are in (First Year, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
- What major or program you are currently enrolled in
- Expected graduation date
- What you plan to use the Nested Bean Next Level Scholarship for
10 student will be selected to receive $500 in scholarship funds based on their performance.
Scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books and on-campus room and board. To enter, applicants are encouraged to send their submission to , along with their name, college/university, expected year of graduation, and intended major.
The deadline for submissions is 31st January.
Num Awards: 10
Minimum Age: 18
Maximum Age: 28
131 Coolidge St., Suite 102 Hudson, MA 01749
Hudson, HI MA 01749
Phone: +1 978.212.3376