Scholarships of county 'Jefferson' within West Virginia
"Here are the first 20 scholarships where one of the requirements is based on where you live."
Some states or counties have hundreds of scholarships for which you may qualify.
If you see less then 20 examples for your state, check back and visit this page in the future. We are adding new scholarships every week.
Walter and Mary Jo Ziler Brown Scholarship Fund
Criteria: Recipient must be a resident of Jefferson, Berkeley or Morgan County and plan a career as a veterinary technician or veterinarian or plan to study animal husbandry or agriculture. Applicants must be accepted and plan to attend an institution of higher learning within 6 monthsof receiving the scholarship. Applicant must display significant financial need. May be renewable for one additional year, applicants should reapply directly to the EWVCF by March 2nd.Students are required to meet their school’s deadline, or submit scholarship application by the first Monday in March, each year.
Steeley Memorial Scholarship Fund
• A graduate of a Berkeley or Jefferson County high school with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA
• Plan to pursue a two- or four-year degree from a college or university in West Virginia
• Priority given to applicants pursuing a degree in teaching
• Based on financial need and academic preparation
• May be combined with other scholarships as long as it does not reduce the amount provided by other
awards, such as the West Virginia PROMISE scholarship
• May be renewable, applicants should reapply directly to EWVCF by March 1st