Scholarships of county 'Benton' within Minnesota
"Here are the first 20 scholarships where one of the requirements is based on where you live."
Some states or counties have hundreds of scholarships for which you may qualify.
If you see less then 20 examples for your state, check back and visit this page in the future. We are adding new scholarships every week.
Each year, UCP awards $1,000 in scholarships to an individual/s with cerebral palsy who is pursuing a post-secondary education and who lives in the tri-county area (Benton, Stearns or Sherburne counties).
UCP-CM invites applications for this program on the following terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must be diagnosed as having cerebral palsy.
2. Applicant must be a resident of Stearns, Benton or Sherburne counties in Minnesota.
3. The scholarship is for post-secondary education, such as a college or trade school.
4. There is no geographical limitation for any educational institution within the United States.
The following factors may be considered in awarding the scholarship:
1. Academic record, recommendation and references.
2. Family resources and need.